If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dr. Jeffrey Sager
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Founder of Sager Eye Care Center established in 1996.
- Optometric Physician at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, 1976-1981
- Florida Board of Optometry Preceptor of the Practical Examination - 1984-1993
- Kiwanis Club of Plantation President, 2006-2007 & 2009-present
- Kiwanian of the Year, 2010
- Broward County School Board Advisory for Health Occupational - Chairman, 1996-2011
Dr. Michelle Levin
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University, Davie FL
- Externship: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami FL
- Florida Optometric Association, Member since 2007 , Trustee 2013-Present
- Broward County Optometric Association, Member since 2007, Trustee 2011-2013
- American Optometric Association, Member 2007-Present
- American Academy of Optometry, Member 2007-Present